Unfortunately, due to the ice/snow storm that the upper Midwest got this past week, plans have changed. I will be staying down here in KC where there is snow snow and ice and we are with power :)
This is a sneak peak of the upper Midwest:
I am super bummed all of our plans got ruined but I guess there's next time (ugh).
Mark was [kind of] happy when I told him I'm staying here though! {of course, what guy doesn't want the place to himself to play video game, sleep how late he wants, let the dishes stack up in the sink, and order in pizza!?}
Our weekend consists of this now!
and this.....
Smokehouse BBQ is one of our favorite BBQ joints down in KC. Mark got me hooked on it since the day he first brought me there. Whenever we'd come down to KC for Mark's testing process for the Lenexa Police Department or just come down for a weekend visit, no doubt we'd always hit up Smokehouse!
Saturday it's supposed to be in the lower 60's so we are grilling out and watching the Royal's game!



No comments:
Post a Comment