We heard the dance floor got a bit crazy after we left though so it's too bad we had to miss out on that fun! My aunts are so much fun and have such a blast when they are all together, especially if you get alittle liquor in them! :)
Here is a picture of my sweet little niece with her party tutu on ready for the wedding:
Addie did so well sleeping in the hotel, she only woke up 2 times in the middle of the night and I woke up to her sweet little face in me and my sister's bed Sunday morning. I got some cuddle time in with her and then got some morning giggles out of my lil chunky monkey:I just can't get enough of her!
Since we couldn't wear our St. Patty's Day attire on Saturday, we rocked them on Sunday instead!:
It was a great weekend with family!!
After we all departed, Mark and I met up with a friend of his that lives in Des Moines who he went to the Police Academy with. We went to their all time favorite, Hu Hot, and then hit the road back home.




No comments:
Post a Comment