Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of a lemon
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. Every now and then I will wear a maternity tank top underneath a shirt to get the layered look (I am wearing a maternity tank in the pic:))
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning
Sleep: Sleep like a rock for the most part...until I have to get up and empty my bladder of course! There have been a few select nights where I've had to get up twice to go! :\
Best moment this week: All the energy I've gotten back! I feel 110% better!
Miss Anything? Shopping for cute little summer outfits! Of course all the stores have out all their new Spring/Summer clothes but I'm trying to make maternity as cute as I can hehe
Movement: No but we cannot WAIT for that moment
Food cravings: I had been craving some KC BBQ, so hubby and I fulfilled my craving Friday night! (see picture below)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore now that I'm in the 2nd Trimester
Have you started to show yet: I have a little bump-a-roo! For those who don't know I'm pregnant, they are probably thinking, "she needs to lay off the beer ice cream!"
Gender Prediction: I think it's going to be a boy. I have had one boy dream so far. But then again all of my friends say girl because that's all that they can see me with {bows, bling, polka dots...oh the fun I'd have ;)}
Symptoms: The only thing I've noticed is if I go too long without eating, I get really light headed. I still go to the bathroom alot and usually wind down for the night around 9. It's hard work makin' a bab-ay.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy! I do have spurts where everything annoys me though.
Looking forward to: Our next baby appt. in less than a month when we get to hear our little baby's heartbeat again!
Friday night was a success! Mark and I went to Smokehouse BBQ for some delicious beef brisket for both....Chicken tenders, baked potato, and a side salad for Mama and Sliced meat platter, sweet potato fries, and baked beans for Daddy!
(Sorry, didn't take a 'before' picture, we were too hungry!)
And here's a bit of a closer look since it doesn't quite pop out at you....yet! Ha...

Lookin' good mama :) So happy to hear how well you're doing thus far! I think I'll wait before adding my gender prediction - I need to see a little more tummy bump ;)
ReplyDeletePS: Do you ever have me craving BBQ now!!
Yay for all the updates and a new blog! So glad you're out of the 1st trimester and feeling better!
ReplyDeleteLOOOOVE that you are getting a bump! Cant wait to watch it grow!
ReplyDelete