How far along? 15 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby
Hefley is the size of an orangeMaternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. Every now and then I will wear a maternity tank top underneath a shirt to get the layered look
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning
Sleep: Sleep like a rock for the most part...until I have to get up and empty my bladder of course!
Best moment this week: "Facetiming" with my sweet little niece on Sunday (see picture below)
Miss Anything? Being able to drink fountain pop and feel guilt-free on these warm days!
Movement: No but we cannot WAIT for that
moment- hopefully in a few weeks!
Food cravings: Texas Roadhouse's humongous salad and rolls that every waiter/waitress doesn't think I can finish! Ha, had them all fooled.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore
now that I'm in the 2nd Trimester
Have you started to show yet: I have a little
bump-a-roo! For those who don't know I'm pregnant, they are probably thinking,
"she needs to lay off the
Gender Prediction: I think it's going to be a
boy. I have had one boy dream so far. But then again all of my friends say girl
because that's all that they can see me with {bows, bling, polka dots...oh the
fun I'd have ;)}
Symptoms: Some nasal congestion and still get tired around 9ish. I lasted until about 10:30 this weekend!
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm
happy! I do have spurts where everything annoys me though.
Looking forward to: Finding out what little Baby Hef is exactly 1 month from today! Side note: we won't actually know what he/she is that day though because we are going to share in the surprise with my family by cutting into a reveal cake that weekend!
This past weekend my sister and Adelynn were at my parent's house so we got to facetime for alittle while on Sunday! Isn't she the happiest baby ever! She smiled so many times that I can't remember if Grandma was making her smile in this picture or if it was Grandpa! She sure does love being spoiled at Grandpa and Grandma's!
I love her and miss her SO much!




No comments:
Post a Comment