How far along? 16 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of an avocadoMaternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. Every now and then I will wear a maternity tank top underneath a shirt to get the layered look. My shirts are fitting a bit snugger though!!
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom. Toss and turn alot from then on and find myself always waking up on my belly!
Best moment this week: Those coworkers outside of my office who I don't see everyday and don't know I'm pregnant yet realizing that I'm pregnant by complimenting my lil belly :)
Miss Anything? Sleeping 'comfortably' on my stomach. That used to be my favorite sleeping position.
Movement: No but we cannot WAIT for that moment- hopefully in a couple more weeks!
Food cravings: Milk shake or malt!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not anymore now that I'm in the 2nd Trimester
Have you started to show yet: I have a little bump-a-roo! It's getting to that point that people are now asking me if I am pregnant and I actually got my first belly pat last weekend :\
Gender Prediction: I think it's going to be a boy. I have had one boy dream so far. But then again all of my friends say girl because that's all that they can see me with {bows, bling, polka dots...oh the fun I'd have ;)}
Symptoms: Some nasal congestion and still get tired around 9ish.
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy! I do have spurts where everything annoys me though.
Looking forward to: Warm weather and seeing family soon!
Happy Friday Eve everyone!!

No comments:
Post a Comment