Mommy painted Jordie's little piggies for the first time last Saturday! I got some baby-friendly "piggy paint" as a gift from a friend and I just couldn't wait to use it, especially with these warm temps lately!
Of course she was sleeping when I painted them, she moved a couple times though! Little wiggle worm:)
We had a laid back Saturday of just hanging out and having silly time together. Jordyn was alittle under the weather so we didn't do a whole lot. We went to Target and IHOP for our little outting, it was so nice out, we couldn't resist getting out for alittle bit!
You'd never guess she was alittle under the weather though, huh?? Such a happy little girl, sick or not sick!
Daddy was playing with her on the floor and managed to get her to sit up without any support!! That only lasted about a minute, if that though:) Gotta start somewhere though, right??





No comments:
Post a Comment