Friday, April 11, 2014

Jordyn's 6 month well appointment

Thursday, April 10th Mommy took off alittle early so her and Daddy could bring me to my 6 month well appointment! I love going to see Dr. Loeb, but NOT for shots! :(
 
I was so patient waiting to be called back. I loved watching the cartoons that were on TV. It wasn't no Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, but it was okay!
I checked out GREAT!!! I weighed in at 19 lbs 10 oz and was 26 in long! I am in the 96th percentile for weight and in the 50th percentile for height. Dr. Loeb said that I'm healthy as can be and said I was going to be a soccer player because I kept kicking her when she was checking all my vitals :)

As you can see, I'm teething so anything I can get my hands on, I'll put in my mouth...even mommy's necklace!!!
Mommy was bad and forgot to pack a toy for me to chew on...so she dug through my diaper bag and thank goodness she found something besides her necklace...that did the job for the time being!
PS, check out all my rolls! ;)

Things for mommy and daddy to do between now and my 9 month check up:
1) Lower my crib mattress because I'm going to start pulling myself up on things
2) Child proof, child proof, child proof!
3) Start feeding me solids 2 times a day and eventually get up to 3 times a day by the time I'm 9 months.
4) Start feeding me actual solids!!! Like not baby food solids, good food! Like greek yogurt, cottage cheese, steamed veggies, crackers...she even said I could have rolls at Texas Roadhouse!:)  (which is where we are going tonight but I think mommy told me I have to be satisfied with applesauce, no rolls yet:( )


I did very well with my shots. I only got 2 this time, in the past I've gotten 3. I cried just alittle but was all smiles afterwards. We made a pitstop at Sam's on the way home and I was in bed by 8:00! Easy peasy!

I agree with mommy and daddy when they say they have been blessed with a HAPPY, HEALTHY baby... it's true! Life is good!!!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment