Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Being a Mommy...

Being a Mommy is the most rewarding job that I have ever, EVER had...& ever WILL have!...It's alot of work, but then again it is not. We have been blessed with the happiest, most smiley, healthy, and content little girl!
Daddy and I just can't help but stare at her when she sleeps...what a miracle we made!! We tried so hard for that little girl and someday she may know just how hard we tried for her.
I want to be a wonderful role model to my baby girl. I want to give her the love and life that my parents gave me and earn the love, friendship, and respect back from her, as my parents earned from me. I want her to not only look at me as her mother and caregiver, but also her friend. I want her to call me one of her best friends when she gets older...so many hopes and dreams!

This little girl takes up so much room in our hearts...sometimes I look at our life before her and wondered how we could be SO happy without her in it...we were very happy, but now we are happier! She is the sunshine in our life!
One of the best feelings is when she hears our voices and stops everything she's doing and almost 'breaks' her neck to turn to you and just gives you the biggest.smile.EVER! (Picking her up from daycare) Or when the littlest thing you do makes her giggle so hard! Her little giggle is breathtaking! Or when we go to get her up in the morning and she hears your voice, not evening opening her eyes yet, and gives you a huge smile. Talk about starting our day off the RIGHT way!:)

Being a parent is one of the best things ever that everyone should get to experience (if you are fit to be a parent, that is!) Everyone deserves the love, joy, and happiness that a child brings!


No comments:

Post a Comment