Sometimes I get alittle "camera happy" but it's times like these that I'm so happy I have these wonderful memories to cherish of my mama and I. This picture was actually taken 3 years ago around Easter.
Back in 2007, which seems like forever ago, my family and I [minus Laura:( ] took a family vacation to Colorado. This is one of the great pictures we snapped, I just love this picture of us!
My mom has always been there for me through thick and thin, has always been supportive, and is always there for me when I need someone to talk to, advice, or even someone to shed some tears to!
We may be miles apart, but distance doesn't interfere in our relationship with eachother. My days just don't start the same when I don't get to talk to my mom every morning at 7AM :) Yes, we talk every morning on our way to work!
My mom has a very tight-knit relationship with all of us kids. We are all very close and that's what I just love about our family. I just cannot wait until the day I see my mama with my little boy or girl!! I just love this picture and it is definitely a keeper. This is one of my best friend, Darci's, little girl Adelyn when they came to visit last year






No comments:
Post a Comment