How far along? 17 weeks (actually 17 1/2 weeks)
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of an onionMaternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. Every now and then I will wear a maternity tank top underneath a shirt to get the layered look. My shirts are fitting a bit snugger though!!
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom. Toss and turn alot from then on and find myself always waking up on my belly-definitely need to get a body pillow. I also woke up this past week with heart burn for the 1st time and it's been mild since then...we went out for Mexican that night before so I don't know if that triggered it?
Best moment this week: Having daddy "talk" to the baby down by my tummy now that he/she can "hear" now :) He's going to be such a great daddy
Miss Anything? Bigger selection of clothes now that the weather is getting warmer
Movement: No but we cannot WAIT for that moment- hopefully in a couple more weeks!
Food cravings: Taco House....so excited for Okoboji this summer!
Anything making you queasy or sick: This past week I gagged over the smell of raw red meat, blargh
Have you started to show yet: I have a little bump-a-roo! It's getting to that point that people are now asking me if I am pregnant
Gender Prediction: I think it's going to be a boy. But then again, maybe it's a girl with lots of hair if I'm getting heart burn ;)
Symptoms: Some nasal congestion, still get tired around 9ish, and mild heartburn
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy! I do have my emotional moments->There was a new movie release on Netflix, What to Expect When Expecting...so Mark and I watched it Friday night. There was a scene on a miscarriage and I lost it...gotta love all these hormones!
Looking forward to: Warm weather and our baby check up tomorrow! Last month Baby's heart beat was at 162, we'll see what it's at tomorrow!
Mark and I celebrated Cinco de Mayo this past weekend at Jose Peppers. We enjoyed an overload of chips and salsa, fajitas, and fajita chicken salad...and margaritas lemon waters on the side!
It's hard to believe that a year ago for Cinco de Mayo we were marrying my sister and brother-inlaw! Oh how time flies! Little did I know at this time last year that I'd be about 20 weeks along this year! (he he)




No comments:
Post a Comment