Monday, May 20, 2013

19 Weeks

How far along? 19 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of an mango
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. Every now and then I will wear a maternity tank top underneath a shirt to get the layered look. I have also been wearing a white pair of maternity capris to work. The shirt I have on in this picture is actually an X-small, I told Mark that's probably a record size while pregnant ha.
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and going to try to start in the evenings too if I would ever remember!! Dang pregnancy brain ;) ha ha!
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom. Daddy got me a new body pillow for Mother's Day so that has been my best friend, I just wrap myself around it!
Best moment this week: Having Daddy surprise me with Mother's day flowers and gift. Melted my heart!
Miss Anything? A wake-less nights sleep! Only getting my body and mind prepped for the future though, right?! hehe.
Movement: I don't think so...there have been a few different days when I thought I felt a 'bubble-like' feeling but just don't know!! My dr. said that after 1 week of feeling that same feeling, I will be like "so that was the baby I was feeling in there!!"
Food cravings: Haven't had any big craving lately, anything sounds good to me! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Have you started to show yet: Yep! :)
Gender Prediction: I think it's going to be a boy. But I could very well be surprised! Less than 1 week!!!!!!!!!!
Symptoms: Some nasal congestion, still get tired around 9ish, mild heartburn, mild acne on my chest, round ligament pains and hungry often!
Belly Button in or out? In- it's stretchin' though!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: Hearing SEEING our baby on Wednesday and spending more time with family this weekend and everyone being a part of the big Gender Reveal!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
Words cannot describe how excited we are to see our little baby again!! We were spoiled the first weeks of pregnancy getting to see it every week for measurements and heart beat since we did fertility! Our last ultrasound was at 9 weeks...so I can't wait to see it 11 weeks later!!
He/she will actually have a face...and...arms....and legs....AND a little wee-wee or NOT?! It won't look like a little rotissari chicken anymore ;)  (in daddy's words)
 
I don't ever want to wish time away but Wednesday AND this weekend cannot come soon enough!
 
Here's to patience and staying sane all week until we find out! Have a great week friends!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment