Friday, May 10, 2013

18 Weeks

How far along? 18 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of an sweet potato
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. Every now and then I will wear a maternity tank top underneath a shirt to get the layered look. My shirts are fitting a bit snugger though!!
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom. Toss and turn alot but never wake up to find myself on my belly anymore, if anything I'm half on my side, half on my belly-but never flat on belly anymore! ;)
Best moment this week: Hearing our little baby's heart beat...one of the best sounds in the world! Going strong at 152!!

Miss Anything? Bigger selection of clothes and feeling "cute" in all the fun summer tanks.
Movement: Not yet but my Dr. asked me if I had felt anything yet, she said that it could be anyday now!
Food cravings: Haven't had any big craving lately, anything sounds good to me! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick:  Not recently
Have you started to show yet: I think it's safe to say yes!
Gender Prediction: I think it's going to be a boy. But then again, maybe it's a girl with lots of hair if I'm getting heart burn- 1 1/2 weeks until the big Gender Reveal!!!!!
Symptoms: Some nasal congestion, still get tired around 9ish, mild heartburn, mild acne on my chest, and hungry often!
Belly Button in or out? In- it's stretchin' though!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: Spending this weekend with my family including my favorite neice(!!) and a few of my other favorite mamas!
 
Hope everyone has a wonderful Mother's Day weekend! Cherish the good times with your mamas and family.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment