In exactly 2 short weeks from right this very moment (8:30AM), we will be at Overland Park Medical Center having our Level 2 Ultrasound done to make sure Baby Hefley is growing normally and
Since we did not get to share the baby news with my family in person, Mark and I have decided to share the gender with them all together so we won't even know the sex of the baby! We are going to have the Ultrasound Tech call my cake lady back home and she will make the cake with the appropriate colored filling! We will head home on that Friday for the weekend to share the news. It will be a long couple day wait, but we figured we waited this long, what's a couple more days [we say that now, ha!]. It will all be worth it when we share in the joy and excitement together that Saturday!
What'll it be?? :)
- I have had two boy dreams so far and no girl dreams
- I have [very] mild heart burn on and off
- Heart beat at 18 weeks is 152
- I was nauseous my first trimester
Oh yes Mommy and Daddy do little one!


No comments:
Post a Comment