
How far along? 20 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of an cantaloupeMaternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. Every now and then I will wear a maternity tank top underneath a shirt to get the layered look. I have also been wearing a white pair of maternity capris to work. I scored some super cute $2 tank tops at Rue 21 this past Saturday and just bought them in a size bigger than what I normally wear. I've gotten a couple dresses (1 of them I have on in my pic) and a maxi skirt.
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings when I think of it.
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom. I toss and turn alot.
Best moment this week: Our Gender Reveal...words cannot describe the feelings I've felt the past week amidst the anticipation and excitement!!
Miss Anything? It being easy to find a swimming suit!!
Movement: I don't think so...there have been a few different days when I thought I felt a 'bubble-like' feeling but just don't know!! My dr. said that after 1 week of feeling that same feeling, I will be like "so that was the baby I was feeling in there!!"
Food cravings: Haven't had any big craving lately, anything sounds good to me! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Have you started to show yet: Yep! :)
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Some nasal congestion, still get tired around 9ish, mild heartburn, mild acne on my chest, and hungry often!
Belly Button in or out? In- it's stretchin' though! I had a dream last night though that I had an outty!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: Hearing our baby girl's heart beat again next week at our appointment and to hang out with all my other pregnant mamas this weekend!
I cannot believe I am half way there already! Time is flying by already! Cannot wait for our sweet little girl's arrival!
No comments:
Post a Comment