(Yep, this is what my tummy feels like! Hard as a watermelon on the outside, and SWEET on the inside:))
How far along? 30 weeks Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of a large cabbage
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. I wear my bella band with some shorts and I've been living in maxi dresses, I love it! [only good thing about being pregnant during these scorching hot months!]
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom, sometimes twice. I've been trying to get to bed around 9:30, no later... I feel exhausted all the time yet can't get to sleep any earlier than 9:30, argh.
Baby movement: She's an active little lady! She is officially pushing up against my right rib cage. There is a constant discomfort and when I exercise, it shoots down the right side of my abdomen. I've been taking it easy at the gym lately; I walked for 6 min. Saturday and had to leave:( The last 2 days have been "okay" though! I love getting in there 1) to make me feel more energized! 2) to help with a smoth'er' labor and 3) stress reliever
Best moment this week: Putting her crib together! Spending
Miss Anything? Feeling energetic and being able to work out like I would like.
Food cravings: I'm back on the cold cereal kick...and watermelon!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Tired/exhausted! (even after a good night's sleep---hello 3rd trimester :\), lower back/tailbone pain, charlie horses every now and then, and every now and then when I get done doing cardio, my ankles are stiff/hurt, and round ligament pains on my right side
Belly Button in or out? In/out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: Hearing our little girl's heart beat this afternoon and seeing her next week at our ultrasound. Also going home next weekend for my Baby Shower, seeing friends, celebrating Mom and Mark's birthdays, and having our Maternity pictures done!

No comments:
Post a Comment