Monday, August 26, 2013

33 Weeks!

How far along? 33 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of a pineapple
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. I wear my bella band with some shorts and I've been living in maxi dresses, I love it!
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom, sometimes twice.
Baby movement: She's an active little lady! My discomfort on my right side has subsided alittle, maybe I'm getting more immune to it. She doesn't kick too often; more movements/squirming. We can definitely feel body parts when she does her little squirming!
Best moment this week: Celebrating my birthday:) I was surprised with friends joining us the Wednesday before my birthday to Texas Roadhouse and then Mark and I went out to our favorite BBQ joint the Saturday night before my birthday...2 of my favorites!
Miss Anything? Feeling energetic, being able to walk up the stairs without feeling like I could pass out:| , and being more mobile without feeling stiff!
Food cravings: I'm back on the cold cereal kick...and watermelon...and tomatos!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Tired/exhausted! Braxton hicks.....and I am happy to report that my cankles didn't stick around for long, thank God! Last week I got back on my water kick and the swelling subsided 100% by Wednesday, yay!
Belly Button in or out? It's pretty much out now :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy! In fact, I was told by a student that I'm a 'happy pregnant lady'....she said most pregnant women are crabby but I'm happy...I do have my moments though!
Looking forward to: My 3 day Labor Day weekend coming up and my parents coming down to stay with me!

33 down....7 to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment