Monday, August 12, 2013

31 Weeks {9 to go!}

How far along? 31 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of a coconut
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. I wear my bella band with some shorts and I've been living in maxi dresses, I love it! I found this dress at Kohls. Of course the colors caught my eye and the high waste line! I love buying non-maternity clothes-so much cheaper (and cuter haha).
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom, sometimes twice. I've noticed she gets very active when I first lay down...maybe the drastic change in position??
Baby movement: She's an active little lady! She is officially pushing up against my right rib cage. I went to the chiro this past Friday and he said my sacrum was twisted, so needless to say, he cracked me pretty good. Hopefully she migrates down and outta my ribs :) It's been better over the weekend.
Best moment this week: Celebrating Mark's birthday (down here, since we'll be up in Iowa on his B-day) and going out to eat to an Italian Buffet with Trevir, Jodi, and Aspyn- they gave us a surprise visit! It worked out perfect because we surprised the birthday boy:)
Miss Anything? Feeling energetic and being able to work out like I would like.
Food cravings: I'm back on the cold cereal kick...and watermelon!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Tired/exhausted! (even after a good night's sleep---hello 3rd trimester :\), lower back/tailbone pain, and some discomfort on right side every now and then. A friend gave me a belly belt to wear for support, so I wear that during my work outs and it's been doing the trick!:)
Belly Button in or out? It's pretty much out now :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: Seeing our baby girl tomorrow! Heading up to Iowa on Friday for Baby Hef's shower, Church Picnic, All school Reunion, Mom and Mark's birthdays, and Maternity pictures!! So excited to see everyone!

Here is a sneak peak of our evening on Saturday...The birthday boy practicing being "daddy" with Aspyn! :)


Single digits....9 weeks to go!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment