How far along? 32 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of a jicama
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. I wear my bella band with some shorts and I've been living in maxi dresses, I love it!
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom, sometimes twice.
Baby movement: She's an active little lady! She is officially pushing up against my right rib cage. My discomfort on my right side has subsided alittle, maybe I'm getting more immune to it. She doesn't kick too often; more movements/squirming. We can definitely feel body parts when she does her little squirming!
Best moment this week: Showering Baby Hef and seeing all of my favorite friends and family!! Some who I haven't seen in over a year...sad!! It was so great catching up!...And of course hearing our little girl's heartbeat. We are now going to the Dr. every other week!
Miss Anything? Feeling energetic and being able to walk up the stairs without feeling like I could pass out:| (especially in this heat!)
Food cravings: I'm back on the cold cereal kick...and watermelon...and tomatos!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Tired/exhausted! And...I officially have cankles...I don't know if they are here to stay or not, probably! They appeared this past Sunday night. I had been on my feet pretty much all day at the Church picnic...and I was NOT drinking the water I should've been all weekend OR eating like I should've been (too many cupcakes and cake! hehe). I'm back in routine again and drinking lots of water! This heat doesn't help my situation though. There was no protein in my urine and my blood pressure was good, so we were happy to hear that!
Belly Button in or out? It's pretty much out now :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: My birthday, last birthday celebrating as a family of 2! :)
32 down....8 to go!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment