Wednesday, September 4, 2013

34 Weeks!

 
How far along? 34 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of a cantaloupe
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. I wear my bella band with some shorts and I've been living in maxi dresses, I love it! ---these are also my regular jeans but getting pretty snug!
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom, sometimes twice.
Baby movement: She's an active little lady! She moves quite often and gets the hiccups alot. Poor little girl! It always makes me feel good when my Dr. says an active baby is a healthy baby!
Best moment this week: Enjoying my 3 day Labor Day weekend...I did alot of relaxing, baby shopping, working in the nursery, and pool time!
Miss Anything? Feeling energetic, being able to walk up the stairs without feeling like I could pass out:| , and being able to easily roll over in bed:)
Food cravings: I'm back on the cold cereal kick. No big cravings, I just love food even more nowadays!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Tired/exhausted! Charlie horses in the middle of the night...breath-taking ligament pains (I was convinced it was contractions but my Dr. said it was probably ligament pain or braxton hicks {they are never "timeable" thank goodness!})...oh and I have definitely dropped in the past week!
Belly Button in or out? It's pretty much out now :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: My parents coming down this weekend to stay with me while hubby is in Vegas for a Bachelor party!

34 down....6 to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment