Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of a head of lettuce
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. I wear my bella band with some shorts and I've been living in maxi dresses, I love it!---- love comfy gym shorts! :)
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Get up twice to go to the bathroom. Getting harder roll over in bed.
Baby movement: She's an active little lady! She moves quite often and gets the hiccups alot. She is now breech so her melon(lol) is on my right side below my ribs and her legs are extended straight out on my left side of my lower abdomen. (She's always SO stretched out at all of our u/s!)
Best moment this week: Having a woman tell me that I have a glow to me...I think that tops all of the pregnancy compliments I've ever gotten. People always tell me I'm so tiny and all belly(not really!) but I think this compliments tops them all.
Miss Anything? Feeling energetic
Food cravings: I'm back on the cold cereal kick {fruit loops with marshmallows) and cottage cheese!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Tired/exhausted! Middle left back pain.
Belly Button in or out? It's pretty much expanded to where it's 'flat' but can still see it through certain shirts/tanks I wear
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: Our baby girl's eviction from mommy's womb! (hehe) I cannot complain ONE bit...I am definitely going to miss being pregnant! She has been so good to me. I have felt good, for the most part, this whole pregnancy. I am still doing an hour of cardio at the gym as it makes me feel SO good (less tired, less stiff, ETC!)
36 down....4 to go!!!
Hmm, what do ya think baby girl...are we going to make it to 40 weeks?! Go over 40 weeks?! Mommy and Daddy know the answer to that but we are going to try to keep it a secret so we have a surprise to share with everyone!
Unfortunately we found out at our last growth u/s that this stubborn little girl is BREECH :( We were both totally bummed! All in all though, she was looking fabulous as ever weighing in at 6 lbs 4 oz and in the 56th percentile on Sept. 10th.
On September 17th, we had another u/s done to check on her position to see if she was still breech and of course she was. She already has a mind of her own! {scary} She was weighing in at 6 lbs 12 oz so she gained about a 1/2 lb in that week! Grow baby girl, grow!
Yesterday at our weekly doctors appt. her heartbeat was in the 140's and I am dilated at 1 1/2 and 80% effaced! Whoa! We went ahead and discussed our options and scheduled a c-section if she doesn't flip on her own before then.
We just want what's best for our sweet girl and to get her out the safest way! No matter how I deliver, she will make it ALL worth it in the end. We are so, so, SO excited to meet her!!!
Here are a few pictures from last week's Growth U/S:)
Kissing the screen!
Big foot:)
Trying to suck her thumb.




I think she is going to have some hair! Little cutie!
ReplyDeleteYou were right friend!!
Delete