Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of a leek
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. I have just started wearing some maternity khaki pants that a friend is letting me borrow now that the mornings are a bit brisk! I have grown quite fond of Mark's t-shirts to wear around at night and his comfy shorts:)
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Get up
Baby movement: She's an active little lady! She moves quite often and gets the hiccups alot. We ate pretty big on Saturday night and have come to the conclusion I can't do that anymore. I was very uncomfortable and she was going crazy that night, probably trying to make room!! She was pushing up into my ribs and it was just.not.comfortable!
Best moment this week: Seeing friends and showering Baby J and Baby Evelyn!
Miss Anything? Feeling energetic and being able to bend down to pick something up off the floor easily!
Food cravings: I'm back on the cold cereal kick {fruit loops with marshmallows) and cottage cheese! And how could I forget....mellowcreme pumpkins! I have gone through a couple bags already!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Tired/exhausted! Charlie horses. I had swollen ankles 2 evenings this past week but luckily the swelling went back down!
Belly Button in or out? It's pretty much expanded to where it's 'flat' but can still see it through certain shirts/tanks I wear
Wedding rings on or off? On/Off....when I was swelling I kept it off but can now get it on but just keep it off just in case I swell as the day goes on.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy! Alot of mixed emotions: Scared, EXCITED, nervous, anxious, etc!
Looking forward to: Our baby girl's arrival THIS week!! Omg where has the time gone?! But then again, January does seem like awhile ago...doesn't feel like I've been pregnant for 10 months! I'm sure going to miss this little girl beings inside of me, feeling her move, squirm, hiccup, and kick throughout the day BUT we are super excited to finally meet her!
38 down....2 to go!!!
Yesterday we had Baby J and Baby Evelyn's last showering before those little girls make their final debut! A fun time was had by all. It was so nice catching up with friends and of course having mommy talk!
It was hosted at a nearby bowling alley so we mingled, bowled (not us soon-to-be mamas), snacked on cake, cupcakes, snack mix, etc, and opened presents!
Baby J got some much needed diapers, more clothes(!), a crocheted ice cream hat(!!), Iowa Hawkeye onesies, and little toys...my friends know me all too well!! ;)
It was a good time and thankful for all of my friends and family...Baby J is so loved already and she's not even here yet.
Today is my LAST day of work until December and tomorrow we have our 39 week doctor's appt, whoa! We are also getting all my bloodwork done for my scheduled c-section and touring the new Birth Center! We are super excited for that and to hang out for some days before she makes her arrival!
We are going to enjoy these last days before her arival. We plan on visiting more daycares, going to a really good breakfast place up in North KC, relaxing, going to the gym together for the last time in awhile, and I am going to finally get my pedicure! The weather has been perfect too so I'm excited to be off for awhile!!:)
I would love to take her to the Pumpkin Patch if it's still warm out in late Oct/early Nov...afterall, she would be the cutest pumpkin in the patch! ;) hehe.


No comments:
Post a Comment