Thursday, September 26, 2013

37 Weeks!!! Full Term baby!

How far along? 37 weeks (FULL TERM WOO HOO)
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of a bunch of swiss chard
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. I have just started wearing some maternity khaki pants that a friend is letting me borrow now that the mornings are a bit brisk!
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Get up twice three times to go to the bathroom. Getting harder roll over in bed.
Baby movement: She's an active little lady! She moves quite often and gets the hiccups alot. She is now breech so her melon(lol) is on my right side below my ribs and her legs are extended straight out on my left side of my lower abdomen. Every now and then she hits a nerve just perfectly to where the back of my legs go numb, don't like that feeling!
Best moment this week: Getting my first fix of pumpkin pancakes Saturday night! Yummy! (lame, I know...cheap thrills) . I love Fall...and especially now that my baby girl will be born in this season!
Miss Anything? Feeling energetic and being able to bend down to pick something up off the floor easily!
Food cravings: I'm back on the cold cereal kick {fruit loops with marshmallows) and cottage cheese! And how could I forget....mellowcreme pumpkins! I have gone through a couple bags already! 
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Tired/exhausted! Charlie horses.
Belly Button in or out? It's pretty much expanded to where it's 'flat' but can still see it through certain shirts/tanks I wear
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy! Alot of mixed emotions: Scared, EXCITED, nervous, anxious, etc!
Looking forward to: Our baby girl's eviction from mommy's womb! (hehe) My last day of work is Monday woo hoo!! Daddy and I are going to hang out for some days before Baby J's arrival...relax, do some last minute things, visit some daycares, and just enjoy eachother:) We are so excited for her arrival and Grandpa, Grandma, Auntie, and cousin to come down to meet her!!

37 down....3 to go!!!

At our 38 week check up on Tuesday, she was still breech. Stubborn little girl! I am dilated at 2 and still 80% effaced. Dr. Ridgeway felt her heel this week....tooties last week, heel this week...kinda freaky!! This little girl is outgrowing her space, I'm just waiting for her to bust outta here:)

Everyone thinks I will go any day now...everyone at work is just waiting for my water to break. They can't believe how mobile I am yet, so many people have said that. I have cardio to thank for that...I feel as if everyone just stares at me at the gym...everyone is just waiting for me to pop, ha (I sure hope it's not at the gym though!!). I cannot stress enough how good I feel after exercise... there are SO many days I do NOT want to go (because I'm so tired) but when I'm all done, I feel like a new woman! I have my hubby to thank for that motivation!

Feeling great and hope to continue to feel this way until this little girl gets her final eviction notice!

I have some upcoming bloodwork to get done before my scheduled C-section and we will also get a tour of the Birth Center. I am so excited to see it! It's brand new and hear it is luxurious! I have our hospital bags all packed and car seat in the Durango ready to go!
I think we're ready for you Baby J!

No comments:

Post a Comment