Monday, September 9, 2013

35 Weeks!

How far along? 35 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of a large honeydew melon
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. I wear my bella band with some shorts and I've been living in maxi dresses, I love it!---- love comfy gym shorts! :)
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom, this past week it's been twice.
Baby movement: She's an active little lady! She moves quite often and gets the hiccups alot. Last night she was moving around alot, in a place where I have never seen movement! (up by my upper "left" ribcage---it's always been on my right side!) She's definitely expanding in there and about to outgrow her little space soon ;)
Best moment this week: Having my parents come down to stay with me over the weekend and doing alot of shopping and finishing the nursery! Pictures to come:)
Miss Anything? Feeling energetic
Food cravings: I'm back on the cold cereal kick and cottage cheese! No big cravings, I just love food even more nowadays!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Tired/exhausted! Middle left back pain. 
Belly Button in or out? It's pretty much expanded to where it's 'flat' but can still see it through certain shirts/tanks I wear
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: Our baby girl's very LAST growth ultrasound tomorrow. I'm excited to see how much she weighs by now!! Mark was out of town since this past Thursday and came back Sunday and he thought I looked bigger...It's amazing what can happen in 3 days! I ate pretty well all weekend too so that may have helped hehe ;)

35 down....5 to go!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment