How far along? 29 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of a large butternut squash
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. I did bust out the bella band for my jean capris. (and I am proud to say these are my pre-pregnancy jeans I still have on yay!! Surprisingly, they still button. But most jeans nowadays are "low riders" :) [picture])
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom, sometimes twice. I've had a mad craving for watermelon lately and tend to eat it before I go to bed, NOT good....
Baby movement: She's an active little lady! She is gradually making room in there and I'm finding movements way up by my ribs...that doesn't feel so good! Daddy tells her she can do whatever she wants in there, but not when he has to see mommy be uncomfortable, so he told her to shift down a little! ;) Smart man:) She's also started hiccuping in the past week! Feels like a little heartbeat :)
Best moment this week: Getting pedis with my another mama friend of mine and just having girl/mommy talk! Then met up with our hubby's for a double date night...to Texas Roadhouse! :)
Miss Anything? Feeling energetic
Food cravings: I'm back on the cold cereal kick...and watermelon!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Tired/exhausted! (even after a good night's sleep---hello 3rd trimester :\), lower back/tailbone pain, charlie horses every now and then, and every now and then when I get done doing cardio, my ankles are stiff/hurt! I feel old some days :)
Belly Button in or out? In/out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: Our baby appt. next week and longterm- My baby shower in August, Maternity pictures, and the all school reunion!
Can't believe I'll be entering the 3-0's this week! Crazy how fast time flies!
11 weeks to go!!

No comments:
Post a Comment