Thursday, July 11, 2013

26 Weeks!

How far along? 26 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of a cucumber
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. I did bust out the bella band for my jean capris
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom, sometimes twice (cough cough-last night). I toss and turn alot- left side, right side, left side...and so on.
Baby movement: I'm starting to see "waves" on my tummy when she gets a'movin! She is an energetic little girl, that's for sure ;)
Best moment this week: Having my mom, dad, sister, and Shayla all feel her kick :)
Spending the week in Okoboji with my family! Last but certainly not least-hearing our little girl's heartbeat again!
Miss Anything? Being able to walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded, whew.
Food cravings: I'm back on the cold cereal kick...also, don't judge me.... hot dogs :\ Weird, I know!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Have you started to show yet: Yep! I love it because now random people that I run into can actually make conversation with me about it asking how far along I am and if I know what I'm having.
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Leg cramps/charlie horses :\ Feeling a bit tired lately with this 100* weather as well! Oh and my Niagra line is finally visible :)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: Moving into our "new home" next week, having my parents come down next weekend, and daddy going back to day shift at work!

Addie loves "talking" to and kissing her little cousin! She seriously coos and blabbers on and on while touching my belly, crouching over to touch it and "kiss" it. It is just TOO cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment