Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. I did bust out the bella band for my jean capris.
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom, sometimes twice. We got a king size bed and am absolutely LOVING it! Now that Mark went back to days(yay!), I don't get the bed to myself anymore to sprawl out. Now we have lots of room and I use my body pillow ALOT!
Baby movement: I'm starting to see "waves" on my tummy when she gets a'movin! I found out this week that she LOVES (I think/hope) being rocked! I've been sitting in the rocking chair alot lately with our new set up and every time I start rocking, she starts a'movin! I love it! Anytime I want to feel her, I just go rock:) I've had it 2 times now where my heart dropped because she kicked so hard, little stinker!
Best moment this week: Having my mom and dad down by us for the weekend, seeing our little girl on ultrasound, and getting officially settled into our new home. (picture taken outside our complex, our new view is of a pretty pond and fountain!)
Miss Anything? Being able to walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded, whew.
Food cravings: I'm back on the cold cereal kick...also, don't judge me.... hot dogs :\ Weird, I know!
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Feeling a bit tired lately with this 100* weather. This week I'm feeling extra tired and that could be for a few reasons 1) being out in the heat 2) moving!(even though Mark didn't let me really touch anything, besides unpack, fun fun! 3) getting to bed later than normal and waking up early OR 4) not being at the gym for the past week. After the move and going up and down flights of stairs, my whole body ached and I got minor round ligament pains.
Belly Button in or out? In/out
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: My baby shower in August, Maternity pictures, and the all school reunion!
(This is my 28 week picture ;) With all the craziness, we did not get a 28 week picture captured! Next week!....)
The countdown is on! 12 WEEKS!


No comments:
Post a Comment