Thursday, July 11, 2013

Baby Apppointment 7.9.13

Tuesday afternoon we had our scheduled monthly baby appt! I always look forward to those and hearing her little heart beat :)

I was excited for this one, yet not. At this appt. was also supposed to be my Glucose test. My appt. was scheduled for 4:00 in the afternoon and was stressing about watching my sugar intake all day, so I rescheduled it for a different morning:) So I am now doing it tomorrow morning right when the lab opens for my blood draw. I've been procrastinating too long!

Anyway, everything checked out great at our appt...She was kicking me out in the lobby already and Mark could see my stomach moving so once we got back to the room, it was pretty hard to get the doppler on her little heart! Finally after about 5 minutes of her 'kicking' the doppler, we found it!

Her heart rate was at 160 and last month it was at 150? I thought it was supposed to keep going down and my dr. reassured me that she is a very busy bee in there doing somersaults so that's why it's higher! Little stinker!!

At the end of our appt. my dr. said she is definitely going to be a woman with an opinion. We may have our hands full ;-)

It was also kind of weird hearing my dr. say, "see you in a couple weeks"....Couple weeks?!?!? Oh yeah! I'm in the 3rd trimester ahhh...time is sure slipping away!! We are getting SO excited!

Next week, Mommy, Daddy, Grandpa, and Grandma get to see our little princess at our monthly growth ultrasound. We are all pretty excited! (so is she!!:))

No comments:

Post a Comment