How far along? 25 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of an eggplant.Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. I did bust out the bella band for my jean capris...they button okay but when I sit down it's kind of tight around the waste and she starts a'kickin then!
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom. I toss and turn alot- left side, right side, left side...and so on.
Baby movement: Her movement has changed in the past week...instead of the consistent punches/kicks I have been feeling in the past, now it's more of "body" movement with random kicks here and there. It's getting harder for daddy to feel her though now that she just moves her whole body and does "random" kicks when she wants to...I love feeling her, Mark said he's jealous because she's with me all the time:) Love it!!
Best moment this week: Quality time with Mark this past weekend.
Miss Anything? Being able to tan my back side! My front is tan...back side is a bit ghostly:)
Movement: Yes! She's an active little girl, especially in the evenings around 7.
Food cravings: I'm back on the cold cereal kick...brings me back to the first trimester when I was feeling sick all the time and would just have lucky charms, frosted flakes, or fruit loops for comfort:)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Have you started to show yet: Yep! I love it because now random people that I run into can actually make conversation with me about it asking how far along I am and if I know what I'm having.
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Leg cramps/charlie horses :\ Need to start eating some nanners! :)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: Leaving for Boji today!... Mark going back to day shift for the rest of the year in a couple weeks, our baby appt. on the 9th (glucose test though, ew) AND our ultrasound the next week that Grandpa and Grandma may be down here for!
Well this girl is off to Okoboji 'til Sunday!! Beings I'm nearing the end of my 2nd trimester, I'm going to end it with a bang!! (literally hehe)
Ready to soak up the fun, sun, &
Hope everyone has a happy and safe 4th of July!!



No comments:
Post a Comment