Tuesday, July 23, 2013

27 Weeks

How far along? 27 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of a
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. I did bust out the bella band for my jean capris. As you can see in my pic, my shirts are getting a bit shorter hehe.
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom, sometimes twice
Baby movement: I'm starting to see "waves" on my tummy when she gets a'movin! She is an energetic little girl, that's for sure ;)
Best moment this week: Moving into our new (temporary:)) home...it was bittersweet leaving our old place because that is where Mark and I made alot of our 1st memories down in KC...we were happy for a bigger place and to have a room for Lil J! Her closet is filling up!! :)
Miss Anything? Being able to walk up a flight of stairs without getting winded, whew. ESPECIALLY after this move going up 3 flights of stairs.
Food cravings: I'm back on the cold cereal kick...also, don't judge me.... hot dogs :\ Weird, I know!
Anything making you queasy or sick: The HEAT (only once)
Have you started to show yet: Yep! She's a'poppin' and we just love seeing it grow!
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Feeling a bit tired lately with this 100* weather as well! Feeling winded easily and sweat faster/more frequently when out in the heat.
Belly Button in or out? In/out (there is a little part where my belly button had been pierced that is trying to stick out)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy and excited for our little girl to get here!
Looking forward to: A relaxing weekend after moving and getting situated for the past week!

No comments:

Post a Comment