Tuesday, June 4, 2013

21 Weeks!

 
How far along? 21 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the length of a carrot!
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. Every now and then I will wear a maternity tank top underneath a shirt to get the layered look. I have also been wearing a white pair of maternity capris to work. I just buy clothes a size bigger.
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings when I think of it.
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom. I toss and turn alot.
Best moment this week: Going to two BBQs to officially kick off the summer! Seeing my other pregnant mama friends and catching up was so nice!
Miss Anything? Knowing what I'm going to wear right when I wake up in the morning!
Movement: I've been feeling a few flutters!!!! I sat out by the pool last weekend and could really feel her in there. I think it was that moment when I realized it's been her making that fluttery feeling for the past week! :):):)
Food cravings: Haven't had any big craving lately, anything sounds good to me! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Have you started to show yet: Yep! :) I think so anyway! HA. There are a few people that I talk to that are caught off guard when I tell them "I'm having a girl" and can't believe I'm pregnant?? Nice compliment but I think it's pretty obvious now!
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Some nasal congestion, still get tired around 9ish, and hungry often!
Belly Button in or out? In- it's stretchin' though!
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: Hearing our sweet girl's heart beat today and going to our first Royal's game of the summer on Saturday!

We were supposed to find out what gender our baby was today (6.4.13) at our regular baby check up but beings we had to have a Level 2 ultrasound, we actually benefitted from it, we got to find out about 2 weeks earlier! :)
 
I have been doing ALOT of "browsing" on Etsy, Rufflebutts, Amazon, and other department stores to get ideas for our little girl. She is a spoiled little girl already getting all of her cousin Adelynn's hand-me-downs and super cute outfits a few other friends got her already! She even got her first Princess book! :) Grandma even did a little shopping for her too of course. She got her a little piggy blanket and onesie (of course piggy!).
 
Mommy finally splurged and did a little shopping this past weekend. I went to Dillards and found some really cute clothes for a reasonable price! I got a clearanced out Under Armour onesie, clearanced out red lacey ruffle butt for Christmas, and a few outfits regular price that I couldn't resist!
 
Yesterday I purchased her "going home" outfit and bow. So excited! When I saw it I got the same feeling I felt when I knew my wedding dress was 'the one'. :) I just couldn't pass it up!
 
Have a great rest of the week!

No comments:

Post a Comment