Monday, June 10, 2013

22 Weeks

How far along? 22 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of a spaghetti squash and looks like a miniture newborn!
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. Every now and then I will wear a maternity tank top underneath a shirt to get the layered look. I have also been wearing a white pair of maternity capris to work. I just buy clothes a size bigger.
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings when I think of it. (& ALOE since I got fried at the pool while sitting out for 1 hour on a cloudy day last weekend!)
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom. I toss and turn alot.
Best moment this week: Laying by the pool on Sunday and actually feeling my little girl kick "through my stomach"! I had a towel over my tummy and I could see the towel move! I quick got my phone out to capture it on video and sure enough, I got it! Daddy was SO excited when he watched it!! I can't wait for him to be around at the right time to feel her.
Miss Anything? Being able to lay out by the pool for more than an hour without getting fried! ;) Dang hormones!
Movement: Yes! Especially when I am "relaxing". Not to mention I was woke up 5 minutes before my alarm clock went off this morning. Usually I get so mad when I'm woken up before my alarm clock but NOT this morning! Best wake up call ever!
Food cravings: Haven't had any big craving lately, anything sounds good to me! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Have you started to show yet: Yep! :)
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Hungry often and some upper back/neck aches
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: Going home to celebrate my dad's birthday and Father's Day this weekend!

Friday night we had our 'date night' and went to Texas Roadhouse and then went out to Shawnee Mission Park and sat by the lake. It was SO nice out on Friday and as the evening went on it got even nicer. Felt like a true 'summer' night!
Saturday we went to the Royal's game verse the Astros and actually won! Of course I had to get my picture by the ice cream cone!
 
Before the game started we had some time to kill so we walked around and of course had to take a stroll through the fan shop. I was looking at pink Royal's onesies of course and turn around to see this...

We got a good laugh out of a comment that was said on facebook about this picture...that's what his hair is going to look like in a couple years ;) You're probably right Sarah! He he.

All in all, it was a fantabulous weekend with my babe and we look forward to heading up to my parents' this weekend for another funfilled weekend! Hopefully the weather cooperates and we actually get Taco House this weekend! :) :) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment