This past weekend Mark and I headed back up to my parents' on Friday afternoon
when I got done with Freshmen Orientation. It was nice to have the whole family
together again.
Saturday morning mom and I got up and headed to Rock Valley
to do some bargain shopping at some second hand stores. I got myself a couple
shirts, my little niece a couple onesies, and our little girl a super cute hair
bow and alot of cute $1 onesies...score! I figured she can never have enough
onesies!
Saturday afternoon we headed to Okoboji for the evening!! It was
so nice getting back up there for the "1st" time this summer. It was a beautiful
evening! Our first stop was at the Taco House! Yum, yum! After we all finally
got our anticipated Taco House fix, we stopped by the camper to drop a couple
things off before we stay up there for the week of the 4th of July. Then of
course we had to stop at DQ for some dessert!! ;) Such a fun evening, wish we
could've stayed up there longer but now we have the week of the 4th to look
forward to even more!
Sunday was my Dad's birthday AND Father's Day! We
all got up and met my grandpa and grandma at church in Primghar and then went to
the Country Club for breakfast afterward. When we got back home, my sister and
Addie were waiting for us!
She has to be one
of the happiest babies I know. I hope our baby is just as happy as her little
cousin! :)
We went for a walk
and Addie even got her very first motorcycle ride with Grandpa and Grandma!
She was ready to roll!
She liked it for the most part, toward the end she started fussin' just a bit
because she was getting tired.
After her little nappy, we headed out to the
farm to celebrate Father's Day. Sunday evening was a low key night of grilling
out for Dad's birthday and watching Identity Thief- good movie :)
Of course
the dreaded monday consisted of heading back down to reality.
Hope
everyone has a wonderful week! Stay cool:)




No comments:
Post a Comment