Tuesday, June 18, 2013

23 Weeks!

How far along? 23  weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of a large mango!
Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. Every now and then I will wear a maternity tank top underneath a shirt to get the layered look. I have also been wearing a white pair of maternity capris to work. I just buy clothes a size bigger. This is a Large tank I scored at Rue 21 for $2!
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom. I toss and turn alot.
Best moment this week: Having Mark feel her kick for the very first time!!! I don't know which was better---actually feeling her inside me kicking or seeing the look on his face! Melted my heart!! He's felt her a few times after that as well and gets just as excited every single time:) My mama also got to feel her little granddaughter kick alittle bit this past weekend!
Miss Anything? Being able to sit for long periods of time. My back gets sore and I ache when I get up if I sit too long. I still go to the gym at least 5 days a week and do moderate cardio for 1 hour and also started doing some back exercises as my upper back has been achey due to posture I'm sure!
Movement: Yes! She's an active little girl!
Food cravings: Haven't had any big craving lately, anything sounds good to me! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Have you started to show yet: Yep! :)
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Hungry often and some upper back/neck aches
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: Seeing our little girl at our ultrasound on Thursday!! We will get to check up on our little girl every month up until birth:) Mommy and daddy aren't complaining one bit.


Updates on the Ultrasound to come! :)
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment