How far along? 24 weeks
Size of Baby? Baby Hefley is the size of an ear of corn!Maternity clothes? I've been wearing my regular clothes for the most part. Every now and then I will wear a maternity tank top underneath a shirt to get the layered look. I have also been wearing a white pair of maternity capris to work. I just buy clothes a size bigger.
Stretch marks? Nope- I've been putting on my cocoa butter lotion every morning and started to in the evenings.
Sleep: Still get up at least once to go to the bathroom. I toss and turn alot- left side, right side, left side...and so on...feels as though I turn every 20 min.!
Best moment this week: Seeing our little girl again on ultrasound and getting good news that she's a wonderfully growing baby weighing 1 lb. 5 oz.
Miss Anything? Malibu! :) With the weather heating up to be scorching hot, I could really go for a Malibu/diet or even a bud light lime!
Movement: Yes! She's an active little girl, especially in the evenings around 7.
Food cravings: Haven't had any big craving lately, anything sounds good to me! :)
Anything making you queasy or sick: Not recently
Have you started to show yet: Yep! :) Although, we went to the NICU to see a friend's baby and while we were in the waiting room we talked to a lady whose granddaughter was also in the NICU. She said that her granddaughter was born 12 weeks early, eek. I then went on to say how that's so scary to think I'm 24 weeks and could deliver at 28! She looked at me, surprised, saying, "you're pregnant?!". HA, probably the first and only person to mistaken that :)
Gender Prediction: IT'S A GIRL!!!!!
Symptoms: Hungry often and some upper back/neck aches
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Overall I'm happy!
Looking forward to: Going up to Okoboji next week for our family vacation!
Overall I've had a good pregnancy so far, can't really complain. The first trimester was alittle rough considering I felt nauseous alot and food was my only comfort, never being satisfied was tough for me!
I am still going to the gym five days a week and going on the elliptical for an hour. My hour cardio days may be coming to an end as I enter the 3rd trimester though. This heat is wearing me out and have been getting upper belly pains while doing cardio, probably due to everything getting more smooshed in there.
I want to stay active as much as possible to make for an easier delivery and get back in shape quicker! Everything will be worth it in the end:)

No comments:
Post a Comment