It was a nice, laid back week! We hung out all weekend and then my mom had to work Mon-Wed so Jordyn, my dad, and I hung out!
We went over to see my mom at work twice, went out to my Grandpa and Grandma's to set up for Thanksgiving dinner, and I also volunteered to work for my mom at our Church's Turkey Supper. "Working" at the Turkey supper was actually fun because I got to see/talk with alot of people who I haven't seen in awhile.
Before we knew it, Wednesday was fastly approaching and my brother and Mark came home that evening! Jordyn was happy to see her daddy.
Thursday morning Wade, Laura, Shayla and Addie got home around 10ish so we snapped a few pictures and off to Grandpa and Grandma's we went for dinner!
Our 1st Thanksgiving as a family of 3!
Jordyn got her 1st Turkey cookie too! Her Thanksgiving was complete! ;)
That evening we came home and vegged out on the couch due to too much food intake throughout the day! Early Friday morning my mom and I headed out to do some Black Friday shopping and Daddy Daycare went into full effect. Our shopping had to be cut a bit short because we had to head back down to KC Friday afternoon because Mark had to work at 7 the next morning, boo!
We had been home for a week though so it wasn't too hard leaving AND we knew we had Christmas to look forward to in a few weeks!








No comments:
Post a Comment