Monday, January 13, 2014

Jordyn's 1st Santa visit!

On Saturday, December 13th, Jordyn got to meet Santa for the first time! It didn't all go according to what we had planned, but it all worked out even better! We got up, got fed and ready, and off we went!

Here is our topless Miss Claus in the process of getting dressed to go see Santa!:)


Around 10:30AM we headed down to Bass Pro Shop, where Santa was. They had such a fun play area for the kids; build a bear, a carisole, goodies throughout Santa's shop, etc. It definitely got us in the Christmas spirit seeing all these kids just filled with joy and excitement!

We waited in line for about 15 min. before we got to see Santa. Jordyn was on and off sleeping that whole time.
Finally we were next up to see Santa! I thought for sure this would be the best year for Santa because next year she will probably have stranger danger and be terrified of Santa...well I was wrong!
 
 
I handed her over to Santa...we all got a picture together....
 
 Then Mark and I stepped aside to just get a picture of just her with Santa and it all went downhill from there....I don't know if it's because she was getting hungry or because she couldn't see Mommy and Daddy anymore?! As you can see, she had her eye on us!
And there you have it folks, Jordyn's 1st time meeting Santa! Ha! We'll see if next year will compare to this past year!

All it took was to be in daddy's arms and she was fine again:)

After Bass Pro we were off to Texas Roadhouse to grab some lunch! What a fun day date we had!!
 

 
After lunch, we did a little shopping and called it a day!!
What fun memories we are making this 1st Christmas with Jordyn! I cannot wait until next year when she will be old enough to realize what presents are, who Santa is, that Baby Jesus was born on that day, etc. I want her to beable to experience the childhood I had during the holidays. I look back at all of my childhood memories around Christmas time and some days wish I could go back to all of that. I know one day I will look back on this year's memories too and want to go back:)

We are SO blessed to have her with us this Christmas! Best Christmas present ever!









No comments:

Post a Comment