I cannot believe this sweet girl is already 1 year old! This year has flown by!
On Saturday, December 28th, we headed to Sioux Falls to help Addie celebrate her 1st Birthday party! Not before grabbing some ice cream before the big party though! :)
It was a monkey-themed party, as you can see...I think it's funny because I always call Addie my chunky monkey!:)
Jordyn even dressed for the occasion ;)
Grammy got in lots of snuggles and playtime with her favorite girls!

Addie did such a good job with her smash cake!!! We were all impressed as you can see by the looks of it!
"Hey I want some too cuz!" - Jordyn
It was a fun afternoon seeing everyone again, all hanging out and watching the birthday girl have such a fun time! She has a ton of toys, to say the least, especially with Christmas a week before her birthday!














No comments:
Post a Comment