Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Grampy and Grammy come to visit!

The weekend of March 21st and 22nd, Grampy and Grammy came to stay for the weekend! They got down here around 8:00 Friday night and Jordy was SO excited to see them!! Mama's heart was overflowing with love when I saw Jordyn run up to Grammy and cling onto her and not let go like she hadn't seen her in months. SO sweet!!

Jordyn lasted until about 10:00 when we finally put her down to bed for the night... we had a big weekend ahead of us!

Saturday morning we got up, ate some breakfast, and Mom and I went for a walk after we laid Jordyn down for her morning nap. We laid her down in the morning so we had the whole afternoon to be out 'n about:) I love that she can be flexible with nap times!

We grilled out for lunch and then were off to the park! Jordyn was in heaven, as always, at the park!!


 After the park, we headed over to Kohls and mall! I got Jordyn some new sandals for the summer. I find it difficult to find cute AND comfy shoes for toddlers... but she seems to like them!

After shopping we went to Texas Roadhouse for a later than normal supper! Can't go wrong with some rolls and peanuts when you are starving at 7:00!

Sunday morning we got up, ate some breakfast, snuggled/played...

and then Mom and I took Jordyn for a WAGON RIDE! Whenever she's in the wagon, she has a permanent smile on her face:)

Sometimes after walking for so long, she likes to be miss independent and get out and walk herself... she actually biffed it right after the picture was taken :(
We got home, put Jordyn straight to bed for another AM nap, and we all showered and got ready for the day. I made some taco bake for lunch and then we were off to Legends for the day!




We shopped pretty much all afternoon:) Jordyn was lovin' all the pretties in Charming Charlie!! One of the workers who was greeting up at the front said over their little radios, "Hey everyone we have a new employee at Charming Charlie, her name is Jordyn", it was so cute:)
For supper we went to Jose Peppers, which is right out at Legends now!! First time being there since they've been open and we were very impressed. Jordyn even got some ice cream with her kids meal!

Monday morning we got up and all just lounged around until we went to grab some breakfast at Big Biscuit! After breakfast Grampy and Grammy took Northbound I-435 and we took Southbound I-435. Jordyn knew something was up as we were loading her in the car to go eat breakfast, she did NOT want to part from Grammy :| She's definitely getting smarter by the day and even more of a Grammy's girl, not to mention!


No comments:

Post a Comment