9.10.11... One of the best days of my life. I married my best friend, my rock, my love. We have come a long ways in these 3 years. I cannot wait to see what's in store for us and our little family in the coming years...
I have always loved him dearly but seeing him with our sweet girl and just how much he loves her and would do ANYTHING for her, makes me love him that much more! We have created something beautiful and that's what makes us love each other even more.
Here's to many more Marcus Allen!
Since our Anniversary was on a Wednesday, we celebrated that Friday night. It was a cold, rainy, drizzly night so we decided on the perfect place to go... The Corner Cafe in Riverside! I have never been there but Mark has when he has gone to different trainings up there and always talks about their huge, delicious cinnamon rolls.
Jordyn got to join in on our Anniversary dinner this year! :)
Of course everyone went crazy over her... she scored herself a free pancake from the waitress and a snickerdoodle cookie from one of the food servers. She is quite the popular little girl with how smiley and happy she is! (you wouldn't guess it from this picture though:))


No comments:
Post a Comment