Sunday afternoon when Daddy got off work we headed up to the pool. Oh how I love hot summer days!
This was actually our second time by the pool that day :) Jordie and I went up after her morning nap for about an hour and just sat in the shallow end.
When Daddy came with us we actually got in! This is her little ducky that her cousin Addie gave to her, she's even got her 'duck face' on...
I am so glad she loves the water! I kind of want to get her a floaty with a canopy over it so I won't be so paranoid about sun exposure, even though I put 70 proof block on her.
We are looking forward to the 4th of July in Okoboji, lots of swim time and boating then!!! I can't wait to make some memories with her in Okoboji!
No comments:
Post a Comment