Happy Father's Day to the best Dad ever!! We are so blessed to be able to call this man our dad. He would do anything for us kids and is always there for us when we need him. I got to see a whole new side of my dad the past 8 months... I got to see him be a Grandpa to our sweet girl. What a great feeling it is seeing how much other people love and care so much for your daughter and would do anything to protect and do what's best for her. Thanks for all you do papa bear, we love you!
Also a Happy Father's Day shout out to my wonderful husband and Daddy!!! He is truly one of the best!! He is everything I expected and more! He loves our little girl so so SO much and would do anything and everything for her. Let's just say she has him wrapped around that tiny little finger of hers not only once, but twice! I love watching those two together, melts my heart. She sure does love her daddy as well; she lights up the room when he comes in!
The two most important men in my life...picture perfect!!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment