Monday, October 6, 2014

Jordyn's Birthday Party at Daycare

The Tuesday evening before Jordyn's Birthday, she got to help mommy make her Birthday treats for her Minnie themed Birthday party at daycare that was going to be on Wednesday, which was her last day of daycare for the week since we were heading up to Iowa on Thursday!! She was so excited she got to help mommy in the kitchen! She even got a little lick of the cupcake batter and a couple marshmallows!:)
 She was such a big helper too! She handed me the spatula when I needed it and assisted in reading the directions for mommy!
Here is the finished product! Of course she requested PINK frosting :)
I think she approved!! Of course we had to taste test one...I know all of her daycare friends and Ms Sherrie approved! :)

Of course mommy had to dress her for the occasion!! We have plenty of Minnie outfits but I thought this one would be perfect for her big party!
Sherrie sent me a picture of Jordyn digging into her cupcake after lunch. It's kind of blurry but I thought it was cute:)
Ms Sherrie and all the kids had so much fun! It was a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment