Thursday, February 6, 2014

Snow Day fun!!

Jordyn prayed very hard that Mommy would have a snow day so that we could hang out all day!

God answered her prayers! The evening of Monday, February 3rd, I got a text from work saying all campuses were closed in anticipation of the huge snow storm that we were going to get on Tuesday! We were in a Winter Weather Advisory from 6AM on Tuesday until 9AM on Wednesday.

We woke up Tuesday morning to a dusting but it sure picked up as the day went on! We ended up getting about 11 in! Whoa!

This weather put me in the mood for baking....

Snuggles!....
 
And I did some cleaning/laundry :)

Tuesday evening when I was giving Jordyn a bath, I got another text saying all campuses were closed on Wednesday too!! TWO days of snuggles with my baby girl!!!

On Wednesday, Mommy had alittle bit of cabin fever so beings we were paying for daycare the 2 days that she wasn't there anyway, Mommy decided to bring her there for a few hours to go to the gym with Daddy and run to Target to get a few things!

All in all, it was a fun couple days home with my baby! Unfortunately, Mark still had to work both days...In his profession, they don't get 'snow days'...if anything, they are in higher demand of work on snow days :( Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment