Monday, February 9, 2015

New Year's Eve

Unfortunately Daddy had to work on New Year's Eve so Jordyn was my date for the evening!
Her and I got all prettied up for an evening out with my friend Megan (whose hubby was also working- with Mark), her son Connor (who is Jordyn's age) and Megan's mom! We had planned to meet at Jose Peppers for mexican at 5:30!

After Jordyn's nap, we were off to do alittle shopping before dinner! She wasn't too fond of her fancy outfit at first :)
She got over that little fit pretty quick and we had a wonderful night! I promise Jordyn did not have any alcohol in her! :) hehe
We had a great evening catching up! My date ended up ditching me out once we met up with Connor :) ha!
After Jose's, we all went over to Kohl's, which was right down the road. Jordyn found a Kohl's Cares puppy that she had to hold the whole time.
After Kohl's, Jordy and I went home where where it was warm and snuggled in!! I let her stay up until about 10:30 when she finally just wanted her bed. I got my New Year's kiss early from Jordyn and another when Mark got home from work! :)

Happy 2015!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment