The Friday night before Christmas, we headed over to Bass Pro to see Santa for the 3rd and last time in hopes for a good picture with him! I think she was pretty excited? :)
We got to Bass Pro around 5:00 and there was quite a line!! They gave us our ticket to see Santa and our time was set for 7!??! Whoa... we did not want to wait that long. To kill some time we rode the carousel, she had alot of fun on there!
A very nice couple heard Mark and I trying to set a game plan of what we should do up until 7 and they gave us their 5:30 ticket! Believe it or not, there are some really nice people out there with big hearts, that was so nice of them to do that.
It went rather well, no tears! Third time truly was a charm! :)
After seeing Santa, we rewarded her with Texas Roadhouse! :) I think she was pretty happy to be off that jolly man's lap ha!
No comments:
Post a Comment